I’m in love - here’s the truck I’m dating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tophat36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jessica
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
350-4 V8
I just watched this video. Wow, she is sex on a stick. Had to make sure my wife wasn't looking over my shoulder, so I didn't get a bop to the head!

Now, any update on the truck purchase?
I decided to pull the trigger and get this truck from my neighbor. Got it for $2500. I knew I’d regret it if I let it go. Haven’t had time to do anything yet other than oil change, air filter, and getting new tires and wheels. Front end suspension and steering need a bit of work, I’ve ordered inner and outer tie rods but just no time to install yet. Might just order upper and lower ball joints and do those at the same time. The underside is like proper filthy, everything has like 1/4-1/2” of just caked on dirt and/or grease/crud on it. I might pressure wash the underside before doing any work bc it will be such a mess without it. The truck’s name is Gus Gus, like the little grey chubby mouse from Cinderella, lol. I’m happy I bought it, just wish I had another dedicated garage. I will make sure I post any of the updates/repairs.

tophat36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jessica
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
350-4 V8
Get it! Get it! Do whatever it takes. Look at that big bench seat, just Ready for Love! Is that a CB radio?? Charcoal, and it *IS* a longbed, right?

You can live in this truck. You should. It will treat you better than any woman ever has.

She is singing to you...I expect it goes something like this:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Indeed, it is…both a CB and a charcoal longbed! I agree with everything you said wholeheartedly lol Great song too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrayWK