Hurst Shifter K10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
Has anyone installed one of these in an 80's K10 ? Im wondering if it fits on the hump along side the 4x4 console, according to my measurements it's very close, not willing to drop nearly $500 clams to find out it don't !
You must be registered for see images attach

QBuff02

I like Big Blocks and I cannot lie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Quincy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
I installed the B&M version for a truck (the taller model) in my 1982 K30, made a mounting plate the same size as the outer plastic cover so everything with the shifter sat down nice and flush, mounted the shifter to the plate and then used washers as shims between the bottom of plate and the trans tunnel to get it in the exact orientation I wanted it. The taller version is perfect for a short guy like me.

Attachments

• IMG_0319.JPG
    IMG_0319.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0337.PNG
    IMG_0337.PNG
    797.4 KB · Views: 43
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 48

Fastduramax

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
Thank you Quincy nice work ! Yup that plate is genius I will be doing the same if I opt for this shifter... That said I will throw up a couple pics for your input, my Hotrod being a K10 is a bit different having a "console" around the T-case shifter, you will see by the measurements the truck version B&M is not an option and the car version Hurst is questionable... Also my custom seat is super bulky and takes up a ton of space so the shorter throw on the Hurst is much friendlier... LOL Good thing I'm somewhat vertically challenged also anyone over 6' hates driving my truck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willyg