Hello from Kansas City

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
WELCOME fellow KC Native! Like @Old77 said I am down south in Pleasant Hill but I work in Claycomo at the plant so I am near ya sorta. You're going to love this forum, tons and tons and I mean tons of information and wonderful helpful people to help with just about anything you can think of.

I would love to have a meet up but can we wait till I get my square back together lol? In the midst of bodywork and suspension rebuild. Anytime I am working on JW, my square, you're more than welcome to come hangout or lend a hand or if ya need an extra set of hands working on your project if I am free I'll help anyway I can.
Thats the GMSB way to welcome!! Well stated!

Elhaz

Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
WELCOME fellow KC Native! Like @Old77 said I am down south in Pleasant Hill but I work in Claycomo at the plant so I am near ya sorta. You're going to love this forum, tons and tons and I mean tons of information and wonderful helpful people to help with just about anything you can think of.

I would love to have a meet up but can we wait till I get my square back together lol? In the midst of bodywork and suspension rebuild. Anytime I am working on JW, my square, you're more than welcome to come hangout or lend a hand or if ya need an extra set of hands working on your project if I am free I'll help anyway I can.

sounds like a plan. I am trying to get a list of everything that needs to be fixed. What a freaking task that is by itself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1987R10Man