Has anyone bought the LMC dash?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PhotonFanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wilhelm
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
Thank you. The truck is a hodgepodge of truck parts. I figure there 4 different trucks in parts to this one. The interior was red and light blue. I personally love a light brown/tan interior. This is a brown but a little darker than I was going for. The materials cost $50 but could probably had been less buy I have no experience with bondo or frankly doing any of this. Pic of how the truck was purchased.

Which vinyl did you use? I think that may be the most important part, because I've heard some vinyls do not stretch well even with a heat gun.

Woods77K10

Reaction score
First Name
Gina
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K10
Engine Size
V8
I got lucky then from Amazon. Which is awesome because Black Bette has Found. Me. Every. Step! This didn't stretch as well as the black from Hobby Lobby.

Brand: GELAISI
4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 27Reviews

GELAISI Faux Leather Fabric Brown, Soft PU Leather 2 Yards 54" x 78", Synthetic Leather 1.2mm Thick, Upholstery Leather by The Yard, Fake Leather Material for Sofa, DIY Crafts, Chairs, Car Seats​

1. You must be registered for see images
  2. You must be registered for see images
  3. You must be registered for see images
  4. You must be registered for see images
  5. You must be registered for see images
  6. You must be registered for see images
  7. You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member