Got Stickers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scrap--metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Calvin
Truck Year
'85, '81
Truck Model
K10, K20
Engine Size
305, 350
He also has my mini-fridge in his office (that is still mine, I just don't have a need for it right now)
You must be registered for see images attach
I don't want to start any negativity, and I like almost all of the stickers you guys are posting up... Except one.

I find the Salt Life stickers to be way overplayed. Maybe it's because I live in MN and literally couldn't get farther from an ocean, but when I see those salt life stickers on vehicles around here I have to roll my eyes. Lake Superior isn't an ocean, but whatever.

@TotalyHucked what's that character you stick on all your rear cab windows mean?

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
I don't want to start any negativity, and I like almost all of the stickers you guys are posting up... Except one.

I find the Salt Life stickers to be way overplayed. Maybe it's because I live in MN and literally couldn't get farther from an ocean, but when I see those salt life stickers on vehicles around here I have to roll my eyes. Lake Superior isn't an ocean, but whatever.

@TotalyHucked what's that character you stick on all your rear cab windows mean?
Lol I completely agree on the Salt Life stickers. I've had that fridge since college and was on the ocean all the time then, I went to school not far from Savannah, Ga. Those were big then and were fine if you actually did spend time on the water. I do the same anytime I see them up here in north Ga though, just roll my eyes.

That character says HUCK if you turn your head sideways and there's a story behind it. My grandfather on my dad's side served in Japan on a medical train in WWII. He'd write articles for the local newspapers for all kinds of things (mostly how to treat various ailments, etc) that would be passed off to a translator before being published. He needed a way to sign his work that didn't give him away as an American so that's what he came up with since his nickname was "Huck" and it has since become our family crest (our last name is Huckleberry). That's also where he met my grandmother and they were married 6mo after returning home from the end of the war. He was called Huck, both my uncle and dad were called Huck by their friends (they're 12yrs apart, so totally different friend groups) and now everybody calls me Huck. So my dad and I rock that on our rear windows.

scrap--metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Calvin
Truck Year
'85, '81
Truck Model
K10, K20
Engine Size
305, 350
That character says HUCK if you turn your head sideways and there's a story behind it. My grandfather on my dad's side served in Japan on a medical train in WWII. He'd write articles for the local newspapers for all kinds of things (mostly how to treat various ailments, etc) that would be passed off to a translator before being published. He needed a way to sign his work that didn't give him away as an American so that's what he came up with since his nickname was "Huck" and it has since become our family crest (our last name is Huckleberry). That's also where he met my grandmother and they were married 6mo after returning home from the end of the war. He was called Huck, both my uncle and dad were called Huck by their friends (they're 12yrs apart, so totally different friend groups) and now everybody calls me Huck. So my dad and I rock that on our rear windows.
VERY cool story. Thanks for taking the time to share it.

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
since his nickname was "Huck" and it has since become our family crest (our last name is Huckleberry).

I literally would be incapable of not saying this daily if I were you. I might be jealous right now lol.

waterpirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10
Engine Size
5.7 tbi
Saw a girl driving a 70's furd that was lifted and had swampers on it a while back. The whole back glass had a sticker I thought that said " salt life ". Looked again and it really said " **** life ". I lol the whole way home.
Eric

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size

I literally would be incapable of not saying this daily if I were you. I might be jealous right now lol.
Lol someday I plan to get both the family crest and that ^ tattooed on me somewhere

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xXmutantXx