Driver quality front chrome bumpers - GONE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I have 2 clean driver quality front bumpers for sale. One is from an 86 - was in a warehouse on a mechanics lien'd Suburban for 30 yrs. The other was my 85's original. Chrome is good/very good. No visible dents or rust. Asking $75/OBO ea.

I'm in NW OH / SE MI so could meet somewhere within reason. Also have a slew of other spares to make a drive worthwhile...like manual window actuators (LOW mileage - very tight), minty fan shroud, spare tire brackets freshly powder coated, PILES of NIB suspension parts (tie rod ends or U-joints), Recon cab lights, etc.

Out of room and $ for this project so these gotta find new homes. Was going to have one replated for show but am tired of chasing shops that dont answer their phones or are many hours away. Would hate to scrap them - but if no takers, then I'll reclaim the real estate in other ways.

The 85:
You must be registered for see images attach

The 86:
You must be registered for see images attach

THX

Last edited:

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Anyone know how the new bumpers compare to OE? If there was a huge difference, I'd keep one of these and have it replated. Would have to find a reputable shop within a reasonable distance...sooooo.....probably not happening anyways.

At least one is going to scrap in 2 weeks.

Ken B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
I bought repop front and rears. Thinner but not dented. And have to have backside cleared so they won't rust.
Parts seem to stack up
I have a parts truck that needs to be gone soon. Will have to list that soon.

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
I wish you lived closer. I'd like to put a nice front bumper on my Blazer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
85sqbod