does anyone know for sure and have pics of 75k wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
Well, the Bugatti Veyron wheels are only $69,000 for a set, so.......

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
Well if trailer wheels pass as wagon wheels and you need more trailer wheels I guess there's your answer. I could tell the difference between a stock wagon wheel and a trailer wheel but I am also more likely to remember what a person drives than their name. So..:33:
Steelies with dog dishes always look good. They are also period correct and hard to argue they aren't stock, even across a parking lot. Probably not the most popular option on a 6 lug 4x4 though. The wagon, rallys or the aluminum holes were probably more popular. And maybe a little easily/cheaper to find for a quick swap.

RecklessWOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
350 TBI
but I am also more likely to remember what a person drives than their name.
Hah me too. Whenever someone is talking about someone I don't know well and I ask "wait, who is that?" and they try to say "you know he's that guy who was at my buddy's party a few years ago, he's really tall with blonde hair and smokes like a chimney", my next question is always "what's he drive?". That's usually enough for me to connect the dots. Now if people could just cut to the chase and say "hey you remember that guy with the ****** white S10 that came to my buddy's party" it would save so much time.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Well if trailer wheels pass as wagon wheels and you need more trailer wheels I guess there's your answer. I could tell the difference between a stock wagon wheel and a trailer wheel but I am also more likely to remember what a person drives than their name. So..:33:
Steelies with dog dishes always look good. They are also period correct and hard to argue they aren't stock, even across a parking lot. Probably not the most popular option on a 6 lug 4x4 though. The wagon, rallys or the aluminum holes were probably more popular. And maybe a little easily/cheaper to find for a quick swap.
I've got 2 stock steel wheels, can't find anymore, there are no rallies no aluminum, nothing in the bone yards within 80 miles of me.Thats the reason I was thinking trailer wheels. I've never seen a factory mid 70s k white spoke wheel, I'm hoping trailer wheels are a reasonable facsimile and find pics of 75s with factory white spokes if he wants to say white spokes aren't factory. Are they noticeable different wagon wheels vs. trailer wheels to your average Joe vehicle inspector.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Sounds like Kansas is damn near retarded as California. My apologies to any retarded folks.

Yeah , some of them are not happy being compared to Kansan's and Californian's

Last edited:

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
I can take a pic of the original wagons my truck came with when the sun comes up to give some reference. They're 5x5 2wd so not exactly what would of been on yours originally but a normal person across the parking lot or even standing next to them would never know the difference.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
I can take a pic of the original wagons my truck came with when the sun comes up to give some reference. They're 5x5 2wd so not exactly what would of been on yours originally but a normal person across the parking lot or even standing next to them would never know the difference.

Thank you so much!

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
Alright. I have pics of original wagons on slightly smaller than stock tires, well over stock size and one next to my neighbor's trailer that is always parked in front of my house. Damn shame it's a small garden trailer or this really would have come full circle. ;) Can't win them all.
You must be registered for see images attach

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Awesome, thanks there's plenty of pics of trailer wheels to look at and maybe even something off summit or something that will match close enough.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmousseau8