Discoverer AT/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f1shman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Anyone either personally running or know someone running the new Cooper Discoverer AT/3? I was at the local tire shop today getting the alignment rechecked on the van and got a close look at one on display. It looks like it might make a decent snow tire, but I wanted to get some real world feedback if anyone had some to share.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
Anyone either personally running or know someone running the new Cooper Discoverer AT/3? I was at the local tire shop today getting the alignment rechecked on the van and got a close look at one on display. It looks like it might make a decent snow tire, but I wanted to get some real world feedback if anyone had some to share.

That tire sounds VERY FAMILIAR. If the tread pattern almost looks like a BFG tire than its the same set I got on my Dakota in 06.

f1shman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
The guys at the tire shop mentioned the AT3 was new for 2011. They sell other discoverer versions there, perhaps one of the other versions is the tire you had in 2006.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
attachment.php

Good lookin tarr, I doubt you'd go wrong with it, Cooper is one of the last of less than a handful of American-made tires.

Attachments

• Discoverer-AT3.model.jpg
    Discoverer-AT3.model.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 146

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ksquare84