Custom Deluxe to Cheyenne

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamesdean

Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Thinkin about swapping my K10 Custom Deluxe over to a Cheyenne, was wondering what the major trim and option differences were in 77? I've got a 78 Cheyenne Blazer that I'm gonna start parting out hopefully I can use a few things off of it.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Well let's see. All the bodyside trim, wheel opening trim, rear cab panel trim band, tailgate trim panel, trim strips across the grille, and a chrome/transparent gold bowtie emblem. Chrome bumpers front and rear.

Then on the inside there's... woodgrain dash bezel, dash pad trim, as well as woodgrain inserts in the upgraded door panels. Headliner with full interior cab trim, and carpet on the floor. Also had the upgraded steering wheel. Note, Cheyennes did not have full style kick panels, lower door carpet, or door pull straps... those were all included with the Silverado trim level.

jamesdean

Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Thank you very much. My truck has the wood grain inserts with some of the interior chrome trim, I'm gonna probably keep the grille and emblem as is. I just need headliner, new door panels, update the carpet probably, and a few other minor things. Ill post pics soon.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Hope this helps. :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pickups10.jpg
    pickups10.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 277
  • pickups11.jpg
    pickups11.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 329

jamesdean

Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Oh that's perfect, thank you. I can pull those pockets and armrests from my blazer and paint them buckskin to match my dash. Now I just need a new bench and seat belts...

Dan Raichle

Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
Ram 1500
Engine Size
I saw in there they say some options were available on Crew Cabs and Bonus Cabs, whats the difference between these two?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K5Chris