complete interior over haul!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
OMG !!! Did you say ****? Ate your age it's supposed to be poop. I'm telling your mom.

He is under 18 and said ****, AND HAS A V-8 ENGINE!!!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
He is under 18 and said ****, AND HAS A V-8 ENGINE!!!!!

And it's a Chevy too. Man, I feel bad for you. You sure you don't need to go talk to someone? I'm wondering if maybe your childhood didn't fugg you up real bad.

Hell, I know mine did. Ask the shrink if he has room on the couch for 2. I'll go with you.

wheelerboy12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
OMG !!! Did you say ****? Ate your age it's supposed to be poop. I'm telling your mom.

:mfr_omg: hahahahaha! she wont care, i have a lot of freedom and can basically do/say whatever i want as long as i tell my mom where i am. i think its pretty cool. on a more topic related note pictures are in the process of being uploaded and should probably be up here before any one even checks in and reads this :dancingpoop:

:gm:

wheelerboy12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
alright picture time!

wheelerboy12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
it will probably be a while before i get anytime to work on the truck my mom ran her foot over with a quad when we were camping and its broken pretty bad so i have to be available to help her since my dad is graveyard and asleep during the day. also i ran out of money till i go collect some debts. ill try to get stuff done and will make sure to post updates anytime i get anything done.

wheelerboy12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
alright! weather it be good or bad my mom finally got so tired of my truck being torn appart that she took me to autozne and bought me all the rest of my paintr that i need! minus a can of blue but its for decrative stuff so i dont need it. also i wont have my dash pad done for a while and my seat cover will be some time but huge update coming tomorrow! id snap pics now but its like 1:12AM and i just got back from a nite of celebrating my last free night of summer so im wayu to tired to do it haha :party33: so tomorrow when i get up if i dont do any of this :doublepuke: and my head dosnt feel like this :greenchainsaw: ill get some pics hahaha just thought i owe you guyts an updatr

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
alright! weather it be good or bad my mom finally got so tired of my truck being torn appart that she took me to autozne and bought me all the rest of my paintr that i need! minus a can of blue but its for decrative stuff so i dont need it. also i wont have my dash pad done for a while and my seat cover will be some time but huge update coming tomorrow! id snap pics now but its like 1:12AM and i just got back from a nite of celebrating my last free night of summer so im wayu to tired to do it haha :party33: so tomorrow when i get up if i dont do any of this :doublepuke: and my head dosnt feel like this :greenchainsaw: ill get some pics hahaha just thought i owe you guyts an updatr

So why would you be puking and have a headache like a chain saw? Your mom bought you the paint to put the truck together, not huff it !!! :rolleyes: There's a reason they don't sell paint to anyone under age 18 in some states.

wheelerboy12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
So why would you be puking and have a headache like a chain saw? Your mom bought you the paint to put the truck together, not huff it !!! :rolleyes: There's a reason they don't sell paint to anyone under age 18 in some states.

no paint huffing lol thats a waste, autozone actually sold it to me they always do

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Let's get it on with that update you young party animal whipper snapper!!! :popcorn:

wheelerboy12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
here have a shity sun glared picture to tide you over!

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD

wheelerboy12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
alright here they are!

im about to put the seat belts in, then im going to be putting in the seat and then the doors and my stereo.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
Damn I wish my floor looked that good. Good work! :cheers:

J Knight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
82 Chevy
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
350ci
be careful wheeler boy those old square bodys can get in your blood . no cure for the disease.
WTF, this must be what's wrong with me!! I got this %*#* when I was 17.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barnabyjo