company "high angle drive line"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dish

Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Truck Year
Truck Model
85 blazer frame 49 truck body
Engine Size
400 sbc
I've used them over the years and beat on them pretty hard in the past Never had any problems out of the driveshafts

Affende

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Affende
Truck Year
83 and 84
Truck Model
C1500 and K3500 3+3
Engine Size
250 and 454
H.A.D. is a great shop, very popular with the offroad groups. He does great work for sure.

hirschdalechevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
rich
Truck Year
Truck Model
k-30
Engine Size
Was this for your front driveshaft? I'm thinking I will have to modify mine for the ORD springs as I think the axle wants to drop out farther than the driveshaft will allow. (still need to complete my lift and take measurements)

Just throwing some info. out for you guy's , on my off road lifted square's, (which have a lot of travel) When I go to get the front driveshaft made I dont just get it lengthened I have them change out the yoke and the spline post as well. The stock yoke is around 6.5 inches long and I upgrade to a 8.09 inches long yoke for a 1310 joint , (you are probably get a new yoke anyway) , for more travel.

Anyway slip yoke's are cheap so why not go longer if you need the travel if you are getting a driveshaft made anyway.

On my blazer I changed the yoke on the front diff. to one that takes a 1350 joint , (stronger) , and then got my driveshaft made with a 1350 slip yoke that is 8.44 long.

Hope this helps you guy's out , and all these parts are on the shelf parts , nothing fancy or custom made.

hirschdalechevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
rich
Truck Year
Truck Model
k-30
Engine Size
here is a pic. of the one in my blazer with the front tire rammed in the fender, (skyjacker soft ride springs)
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128