Can't get **** for supplies!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I dont think you quite grasp what it means to be free. "Give me liberty or give me.....?" Again...you raise security over freedom.

And I have many problems with their ideas of freedom as well (I'm no bastard free mason)....but at least everything they did as a "government" was designed to wholly limit the "government". Not its constituents. The government then had a hand full if jobs...not thousands of them. What you are in suport of today is not even in the same realm.

There were not tons of unelected bureaucracies imposing their will on people via the end of a gun...or threats of rape cages. You know that there is no "trial by jury" for tax related "crime"? You get brought before an IRS tribunal that is the judge jury and executioner. Comply or die (or rape cages). Kinda sounds like the mafia to me....

And why do you assume there would be no order
Again...anarchy does NOT mean no rules. Note does it mean no enforcement of the rules.
This is a good discussion and apologies for how I responded above, seems I made it personal.
But unlike you, I have zero faith, given an opportunity to do the right thing voluntarily, there would be zero success and downright mayhem would ensue.
Just a taste of it this past summer with all the "protests", I mean riots....Sure militias of citizens protected areas effectively, but how long do you think it would take some of the "good guys" to begin taking advantage of the system or lack thereof? Can you say Lord of the Flies?
Because the government, or law and order would, as you put it, be funded "voluntarily."

Is there a middle grounds between where we are at today and the surefire failure of self governance? Absolutely.
But for every person you can think of who you would trust would be a beneficial part of your idea, there are like 20 Biden voters and 5 dishonest Trump voters that would throw a wrench in it.
CHeers man!

83Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K10
Engine Size
Welp, that makes me want to rescind my apology....
I dont need your apologies. This is an online automotive forum. I'm not some teenage girl that gets a dopamine rush from "likes" on her instagram.

Medical staff tend to be every bit as corrupt as our standing government....because they are 100% controlled by our standing government. Sure they go in with good intentions....thoughts of saving the world and such....most, probably even think they are....but we know what they say about good intentions. I mean doctors can get
CME credits for sitting through presentations by Big Pharm Guy reps. Yeah.....no conflict of intrest there. Lol fill you in on something....i also used to work in the medical industry. So I know a bit more than the average prole.

You think operation paperclip was just about getting Von Braun to come run NASA? Rockafeller medicine IS the FDA. Louise Pasture (Worked for the Rockefellers) and his "Germ Theory" are about as concrete as our last election (or any election sense the 2 party system took over).

I'm crazy, right...? No...you just suffer from cognitive dissonance due to years of ideological subversion that was spoon fed to you. Likely every day sense you were pushed out if the womb, and for sure the moment you were enrolled in public/private schools with state sponsored curriculum. You were not raised by your parents....you were raised by the State. And it shows.

“Armor piercing shells for iron heads have not yet been invented! In arguing with them, you wear yourself out, unless you accept in advance that the argument is simply a game, a jolly pastime.” ~ Alexander Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Paladin

"Teufelshunde"
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30 Silverado Crew Cab Dually
Engine Size
All of this back and forth is very amusing especially when one of the major participants gets their news from The Star and the National Enquirer. Still waiting here for JFK Jr, Princess Diana,and everyone else said participant declared long ago is going to magically reappear, and to quit seeing all those folks who were tried and executed by our military to stop appearing on the current news shows. This shitshow deserves more popcorn!!!! LOL

Grumpy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Hmm street tacos and Coronas, or poutine and Kokanee? Tough call, but Canada has hockey and snowmobiling, so I vote Canada!

If it was China or Russia, I'd only need 1 bullet, no need to stock up on ammo... And Chinese food just leaves you hungry an hour later! Plus with no government, I bet the sewer system would be in shambles and Chinese food is meal in - meal out!
I am old enough to remember when Kokanee beer was only available in the Kootenays. Then it went through several owners and the taste changed significantly.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Enough of this nonsense for me.
Just goes to show, schizophrenia is a real condition. But a horrible one to go through life with.
I’d like to know how folks like this actually live and not just portray themselves on the keyboard.

83Burb, I’ll presume, with your assertions, that you NEVER go to the doctor or hospital, never get a prescription drug for anything that may ail you? What about your family? Wife, kids, never have a medical issue or seek any treatment from a system that you believe is sucking our brains out of our skulls?
I’m a sucker. Just like @Vbb199 pointed out about AGs posts.
I’m simple and honest and have a hard time discerning between real and troll posts. And appears I’ve been had again!

Good day!

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
89 Suburban R1500, 79 C10
Engine Size
350, 502
Just goes to show, schizophrenia is a real condition. But a horrible one to go through life with.
I’d like to know how folks like this actually live and not just portray themselves on the keyboard.

83Burb, I’ll presume, with your assertions, that you NEVER go to the doctor or hospital, never get a prescription drug for anything that may ail you? What about your family? Wife, kids, never have a medical issue or seek any treatment from a system that you believe is sucking our brains out of our skulls?
I’m simple and honest and have a hard time discerning between real and troll posts. And appears I’ve been had again!

Good day!

I've got a funny brain too, I'm just not seeking help from the doctor, or from forum members here, if I don't wanna talk and be self destructive, I just disappear for weeks at a time, simple, no need to drag others into it. This isn't the psych ward, this is GMSB, where we flame each other for using 700r4's

FerrariFrank

Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Truck Year
Truck Model
K15
Engine Size
I just started reading this and now it's over......****! But Mathew, you are spot on man. Its so easy to see what is happening and those that dont see it are brainwashed to the nines. I live in Toronto and man you gotta see the sheep here. We are moving slightly out of town this week and even my wife can't wait. What is and has been going on is the worst thing in the history of man.

pnwnvrdn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado K10
Engine Size
SBC
  1. Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.” Will Rogers quotes ( American entertainer, famous for his pithy and homespun humour, 1879 - 1935 ) Similar Quotes .

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
I will respond to your PM via PM, but since we both said stuff publicly I want to say that I was not really offended, rather I just couldn't understand why you'd wanna live here and want change when there are seemly other states that would line up better with your thoughts already.
Problem is, some of us love everything about where we live but the elected leaders. Some places are extremely unique geographically and not replicable.

I hate my governor, but love where I live.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small

Good day!
I can honestly say we never go to the doctor or take prescription meds, yet we still pay $1100 a month for medical insurance just in case we get in an accident. We consider ourselves very fortunate to not need care or ever get sick.

I think western medicine is a part of a whole approach. It’s great at reattaching a severed limb, rescuing a mom having a problematic baby delivery etc, but traditionally very little emphasis has been placed on what one does to avoid the hospital in the first place. Look around, so many people are overweight or use tobacco. They’re most likely to end up with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes and other health issues. People who choose an unhealthy lifestyle are sucking resources and money from those of us who take care of ourselves.

I am definitely no conspiracy theorist and I’m very well grounded, but I don’t trust most pharmaceuticals to do only what they’re intended to do nor the prescribing physician’s knowledge of their side effects. I also don’t look down on those who choose to get vaccinated. It’s a decision we all need to make for ourselves.

Last edited:

Turbo4whl

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
Back to supply issues. Working on fleet trucks has definitely been a problem with parts. We have pulled old trucks back in service, luckily we have that option.

But sometimes you need to be creative. The Snap-On tool man arrives back at our shop several weeks in a row, in his pickup truck, because he can't get his Freightshaker a Cumnins turbo actuator. He asked can I help.

Got lucky, I asked parts if we had any, yes. Parts credited one back to the vendor. Snap-On guy was happy, and the parts guy and I, each got a gift!

oldretiredafguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
1988, 1988, 1991, 1983
Truck Model
GMC V-Jimmy, GMC Suburban 4WD, GMC Suburban 4WD, GMC-2500 CrewCab
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350
Back to supply issues. Working on fleet trucks has definitely been a problem with parts. We have pulled old trucks back in service, luckily we have that option.

But sometimes you need to be creative. The Snap-On tool man arrives back at our shop several weeks in a row, in his pickup truck, because he can't get his Freightshaker a Cumnins turbo actuator. He asked can I help.

Got lucky, I asked parts if we had any, yes. Parts credited one back to the vendor. Snap-On guy was happy, and the parts guy and I, each got a gift!
Wayne,
I hope the gift was better than a stupid hat/cap!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jingle1