C30 Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

varmit86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
The mirrors are different on the truck with the front on it than the one in the first pic. No stripes on the last one either. They are the same truck though?

The last one is a rendering of what the parts when installed and painted will look like. I do have the factory power mirrors also with it.
it cost me what I am selling it for to have the hood fabricated. The hood with scoop is not in the rendering either,
the rendering is to give an idea of what it will look like all together.
the truck fenders are steel as is the hood the nose cone is fiberglass

varmit86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
I like lots of questions, I have 4 post now I think I need 46 more till I can post it in trucks for sale. Unless someone has the clout to move it over there for me?

TravisB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
The last one is a rendering of what the parts when installed and painted will look like. I do have the factory power mirrors also with it.
it cost me what I am selling it for to have the hood fabricated. The hood with scoop is not in the rendering either,
the rendering is to give an idea of what it will look like all together.
the truck fenders are steel as is the hood the nose cone is fiberglass
Interesting build. I'm way off in Kentucky but I'd like to see more pictures of the truck. I think it's pretty neat.

varmit86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
here some of the second bed that has all the work done to it, don't have any of the tailgate but it is shaved with latch relocated inside.

You must be registered for see images attach

varmit86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
If you ask around you might find shipper that have free space on a load that you can get reasonable.

varmit86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
Interesting build. I'm way off in Kentucky but I'd like to see more pictures of the truck. I think it's pretty neat.

Might try calling Mike Lippe (715)506-0222 He is a shipper that is helping me ship my 5 ton Army truck. He was the most reasonable I have been able to find. very nice guy and like to help.

varmit86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
Would consider selling one of the beds, maybe all in parts if I don't sell it soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128