Body Work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fonzy702

Reaction score
First Name
Fonzy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K15, K30, K15 Suburban
Engine Size
I have a 77 crew cab that is in dire need of panel replacement. Do you any of you know of any kind of schools or body shop apprentice programs that are looking for projects to cut their teeth on? The cab needs new rocker panels, floor pans, kick panels,and I think cab corners. I can get all the replacement panels and I would pay to have it done, I just can't afford to pay what a body shop would charge to do it. I live in Northeast Wyoming and I would be willing to haul within a few hundred miles to have it done. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thaddybob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Thad
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Check out local tech colleges that have an autobody program. I did that awhile back for an '88 that needed rockers put in and had it painted. They only charged me for parts. It was really cheap!!!! They did a good job as well.

Butcher52

Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Truck Year
Truck Model
c-10 Stepside
Engine Size
The local community college in my town offers auto body repair classes for cheap, your may want to check out you local college. Also, I saved a lot by not going to a body shop and learned how to do body work myself so I dont have to go to shops in the future.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeD