biggest tire that will fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbc

Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
gota 83 stespside im wanting to know if anyone knows the widest tire i can fit in the back without cutting uo the frame?? for slicks

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
WIDE. Is your truck lowered? I think the lower you go, the less clearance you'll have.

Bagged Dually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
CUMMINS 12 valve
Yep that's correct. The lower you stand the narrower of a tire you'll have to run. Get your truck off the ground, pull a wheel and start measuring. That's about the best way to go about figuring it out. What fits 1 truck might not fit another truck due to the suspension, wheel offset, the difference in deflection on different 4 link setups. Someone might be able to give you a ball park number ,but if you really want to squeeze every little bit of room out of your fender and frame clearance just figure out exactly what your truck has and stuff it full of rubber lol.

ohchiiit

Reaction score
First Name
brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
468ci
mine has a flip kit and on the stock rally rim i have a 28x10.5 on it and it tucks and hides good!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickybobby69