Anyone know what this is?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

347strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Truck Year
Truck Model
R15
Engine Size
I've got my motor all wired up now with a PSI harness.

Now I'm sorting out the factory truck wiring. Does anyone know what this electric connection is that is mounted to the firewall that is above and to the right of the heater core hoses? Is it a relay for something?

You must be registered for see images attach

foamypirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jake (Mr. Wilson)
Truck Year
Truck Model
El Camino, baby!
Engine Size
5.3L/4L60E
Fuel pump relay and associated wiring for the TBI fuel pumps. You can dump it all if your PSI harness has a relay and lead built in. There is a tan/white wire leading from there into the bulkhead connector on the firewall, left side. That is what you would tie the fuel pump wire from your PSI harness into. Don't tie into the tan/white on the right hand side of the bulkhead though, that's the feed back out to the pump (if single tank), or back and over into the firewall to the dash switch for dual tanks.

347strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Truck Year
Truck Model
R15
Engine Size
Fuel pump relay and associated wiring for the TBI fuel pumps. You can dump it all if your PSI harness has a relay and lead built in. There is a tan/white wire leading from there into the bulkhead connector on the firewall, left side. That is what you would tie the fuel pump wire from your PSI harness into. Don't tie into the tan/white on the right hand side of the bulkhead though, that's the feed back out to the pump (if single tank), or back and over into the firewall to the dash switch for dual tanks.

Awesome. Exactly the info I needed. Thanks a lot for the details!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87R10_Cruising