!!!!!!!!!!!alldata!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
Just thought I would put this out there for anyone that may need help with electrical or any other issues.

I Now have AllData Repair software for all cars and trucks from 1982-2012.

This also Means that I will also now be able to customize many many more EFI Harnesses, as well as Build from scratch. So If anyone needs anyhelp dont hesitate to post up. Please keep all inquiries in this thread so others may benifet from the info and questions versus so many PM'S.

ryno_rx8

Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
I jsut purchased a 81 K10 that originally came with the 4.1 and someone swapped in a 307, so you can imagine how my wiring is under the hood. How hard would it be for you to build a hraness or would it be cheaper just to go to a salvage yard and yank one?

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
In your Situation I would probably just buy a used one. It would defintly be cheaper.

philjafo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
phil
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20 scottsdale
Engine Size
350/sm465/np205/d44/corp14
Just get a whole parts truck, look for blown motors or transmissions. That way you'll have all the little parts and pieces that can sometimes be missing when you get something from the junk yard. Also you'll have spare parts if you ever need them, everyone should have at least two parts vehicles for each running driving vehicle they own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale Downes