Aftermarket digital options for dash + controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Khayward

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban SLE
Engine Size
My daily driver is a later model explorer with all the bells and whistles. I'm wondering if there's anything close to the Sync system it uses that's available as a standalone system.

I know there are options for the dash itself and plenty of radio options but does anyone make anything that combines radio, nav, climate control and other features that's all integrated and somewhat universal?

CalSgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Not that I've seen... Im sure with enough money, time, and work a tablet could be used to control nearly everything in a vehicle using Raspberry Pi computer modules. This is a bit out of my league...

Best i could come up with for my square is dakota digital gauges with several add on modules for instruments, vintage air AC with electronic controls instead of vacuum lines and cables, and a Pioneer system with a screen for nav, hands free calling etc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PapaBear8486