AC Hose help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kfactor239

Reaction score
First Name
ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
I have an 87 chevy V10 4x4 truck. The truck is a custom deluxe and did not come with factory ac. I have installed factory ac from parts from the junkyard I think the donor truck was an 85 or 86. I've cut a new hole in the firewall built an adapter plate to cover the old one. All the ducts are in all the parts are in but I can't find the right AC hose. This motor came from a 90 suburban its a tbi 5.7 and it works great. Please help I got a compressor hose for a 87 but it wouldn't work looked like the compressor would have to be on the other side of the engine. I got this hose from an 88 it was close but after bending it quite a bit it won't work either the small hose on it wont work because the condensor fitting is male and so is the small compressor hose. If anyone knows what year model truck has a hose that fits I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Kenny

Attachments

• ac1.jpg
    ac1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 120
  • ac2.jpg
    ac2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 140
  • ac3.jpg
    ac3.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 186

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
1990-1991 suburban without rear AC. Special order at NAPA was about $85. I had to get one for my 85 when switching to suburban single belt accessories.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackscott2005