81-82 Chevrolet Grill Emblem and 81-87 Custom Deluxe Dash Emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t44e6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
For Sale:

One new GM licensed 81-87 Custom Deluxe dash emblem with mounting nuts, PN 05-185. I bought it because mine was broken, then after the return window was open I found the other piece of the original under the floor mat. $25 shipped to US addresses, insurance optional at buyer's expense. The cheapest I have seen it was $30.40 on Amazon.

One GM Restoration Parts 81-82 Bowtie Grill Emblem, new with one broken mounting pin. The mounting pins are not spaced exactly like the originals, and like a ******* I snapped one off trying to get it to go that last eighth of an inch. if you scrape the chrome off you could glue a pin to it to attach to your grill or you could just use silicone and glue it on. Other than that it's perfect. $22 shipped which is half price.

Payment by PayPal F&F or add 3%, Venmo, or USPS or bank money order. Shipping via USPS First Class Parcel uninsured with tracking or by method of your choice at buyer's expense.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BryantRiverRat