73-74 grille mounting brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Green79Scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I am seriously considering a swap to a 73-74 grille. I really like the inset they have and that they have a place to put an engine size tag. This just seems really cool to me. I am mainly looking for the brackets, as they are different between from my 79. If someone has a nice grille also I may take that too. Hit me up with what you have if you would please.

Thanks

73Chevy4x4

Reaction score
First Name
Terrance
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I think I have an extra set... Let me look in my parts truck and see if they are in good shape... You can also get one side from LMC but no one make the other side yet...

Green79Scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Thanks for the reply. Let me know what you find!

There is a site that sells all three brackets, the two outers and the center. I don't need the center as mine will already work, so I was hoping to find just the outer two I need.

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
You still looking for these? I have a set if you are. Side brackets, center support an the hood latch...

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
Here's a picture of them. I've cleaned an painted the side brackets an hood latch since this was taken. Haven't had a chance to get the center support done yet but I should this weekend. If your interested lmk your zip an I'll check shipping an give ya a price.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks
Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tazdar