1987 windshield wipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dano93

Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Made a lot of progress and you members have helped so much . I am down to where is the in cab ground wire or wires . Have hi / low and mist and works on relay but only ask like low and does not park in any function, wiper mode only turns on the washer motor

C10MixMaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG10
Engine Size
ZZ4 350
Made a lot of progress and you members have helped so much . I am down to where is the in cab ground wire or wires . Have hi / low and mist and works on relay but only ask like low and does not park in any function, wiper mode only turns on the washer motor

the ground is to the left of the instrument cluster. Probably have to pull the cluster to access it.
I would use a voltmeter on the black ground wire at the delay module, if it reads voltage you have a bad ground if no voltage while wipers are running then the ground is good. the delay module is a lot easier to get to.
You can also bypass the delay module, just plug the switch directly to the main harness. if you have hi low and park then the module is bad.

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
The master in-cab ground is under the dash on the upper kick panel. It may be partially hidden by the parking brake.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Dano93

Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Thank you both

Forum statistics