1987 Fuel Selector valve help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mastertech

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
R-10
Engine Size
I got a tough one here. 87 Chevy R-10 twin tanks. I installed a 383 stroker with Fi-Tech fuel injection. I have no problem running the engine on one tank hot wiring the pump using the EFI Hot for fuel pump. Customer would like both tanks to work and gauges. The Old GM computer system is not hooked to anything on the engine. Problem is I would like to use the Fi-tech fire wire for the fuel pump to activate the pump and switch in the dash to change tanks. And put power were I need it of course. Any ideas? Having a hard time finding what works what on the fuel selector switch.

The wiring diagrams posted here helped alot but I need to know what drives the switch. The wire I have coming in is tan and white striped, goes to the relay also. I am trying to figure out how it can be hot at all times without the key on and it is hot at the switch also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jodygraham64