1981 "Computer"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drauka99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
6.0 LQ4
I recently pulled my smog 305 out of my 81. I had the "computer" already disabled with a jumper when I was figuring out issues on the 305. Anyway, I pulled this thing out and kept a long pigtail on the wires and connector for the unit itself. The mounting bracket got bent up pretty good but can be bent back for mounting. If anyone wants it let me know and we can arrange getting it to you. No cost to you other than shipping. Disclaimer- I do not know if it works or not.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Pm me I'll send you some shipping money. Thanks if you have the lead from computer to distributor that would be helpful. Thanks again

Drauka99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
6.0 LQ4
Pm me I'll send you some shipping money. Thanks if you have the lead from computer to distributor that would be helpful. Thanks again
Sorry I'm late seeing this. Let me track it down, and I'll get with you. It should be in the back of the truck in a box, but we've been working on a lot of stuff and stuff gets moved. I think I have the wires from the computer (with that connector) and the other connector at the distributor, Wire are cut between so I could remove it from the firewall.
Smog pump available?
Sorry that went in the trash as soon as I pulled it off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MenDeeZee