1979 K20 LS SWAP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfasaur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images attach
Truck is a 1979 K20 with a freshly rebuilt LM7 5.3 (LS swap) and fresh 4l60e with a 1 year warranty. Motor is a stock rebuild besides a late LS1 cam, long tube headers, performance tune and cold air intake. Should theoretically be around 400 hp at the crank.

14 bolt FF rear and 12 bolt front. I believe a 2" lift in front and just put on brand new Toyo AT2 33" tires. More but too much to list.

Only thing left on the rig to complete for DD use is the exhaust (have 2 new mufflers), and it needs a windshield. Beyond that it is a project, but 99% rust free and pretty darn straight. The interior is not yet finished and I haven't gotten to the gauges yet. I'm getting the exhaust done first week in July. Windshield I'll probably leave. It's got some cool stuff like Jeep JK LED headlights and fog lights, HEAVY steel fabricated front bumper, sound deadened interior, etc.

Over $9k invested - over $4500 just in engine/trans!

Not interested in any trades. Call or text with questions or for more details.

Title in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bowers31