wiper switch wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hinkv10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10
Engine Size
I'm going to replace my turn signal switch because of no brake lights and I just noticed my wipers are acting up. I pulled the column apart and found the wiring that runs down the steering column for the wiper switch is frayed with exposed copper. Makes sense that the wipers wouldn't turn off....

I replaced the stalk a couple years ago but I think it was just that and did not include the wiring as I don't have cruise control. Anybody know where to buy the wiring? Thanks in advance

hinkv10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10
Engine Size
I found it. PITA.... I went to a local parts distributor and the guy gave it more than the freshman try..... The parts are available but not easy to look up. He did me a solid and could have sold the wiring to me for $140 but he wasn't sure it was the right one....

Gave me the info Standard ds397; tilt, no cruise, intermittent wipers..... I hate amazon with a passion but can't be the prices.... $94 and it will be here in 2 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tnahaus