Where to get pieces to put my 76 Ac back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCTyphoonKid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Korey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado R10
Engine Size
Where do I get all the hoses, compressor, condenser and the other pieces associated with the factory Ac system someone removed pretty much my whole factory Ac system and I want to put air back in it

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
Almost everything should be available through parts stores. Dryer, hoses, condenser, evap core. I have a used evap core from 80's it fits and you need it.

chevyk10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Truck Year
1984 chevy
Truck Model
k-10
Engine Size
358 Dart block with aluminum heads 430hp/450ft-lb torque
As long as you have the cover that bolts to the firewall and everything under the dash. You can get about everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smoothandlow84

I'd rather be draggin' frame
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
1984 Frame...87 motor and 700r trans
Truck Model
1500 r10 pavement scraper
Engine Size
350 TBI
I didnt want to take the chance when installing my ac unit. I sourced everything through my local auto parts store. The bracket for the ac compressor was the only item that I had to source from a c10 parts truck locally. I also bought the frozen ac compressor from a local parts yard for $10...and used it as a core since the auto parts store was charging me $50 core fee without the exchange.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
di11ard