What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Strick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Crew
Engine Size
I moved stuff around behind the shop. 4 trucks with manuals...I'm so very thankful to be able to drive & move them given my recent health issues!
You must be registered for see images attach

squaredeal91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Greg bush
Truck Year
1991 SB
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
5.9 Cummins 12 valve
I moved stuff around behind the shop. 4 trucks with manuals...I'm so very thankful to be able to drive & move them given my recent health issues!
Beautiful. How did you light that shot?

JamesSam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado V10
Engine Size
5.7 L 350 v8
Got some progress on the fuel lines done over the weekend. Then ran out of parts!
Nice looking work. I really want to replace all my fuel lines and get the dang drivers tank working. Money is the main issue. Having fun while I wait to win the lottery driving on the passenger tank.

Strick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Crew
Engine Size
I love that Crew Cab!
Which one? The brown and tan is the 79 that my dad bought new; the other silver and red is one that I just got. They are both 350, 4speed manual trucks. Dad’s truck is 20 and the other is a 30 Dually.

Strickland

squaredeal91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Greg bush
Truck Year
1991 SB
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
5.9 Cummins 12 valve
Above the orange bed and white burb in the back way out is some shop looking lights?

JamesSam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado V10
Engine Size
5.7 L 350 v8
I've been driving mine the last couple of days everywhere. I have several days off from work to have some down time with the family. I was hoping my new battery tray would come in on my stay-cay but looks like it will arrive the day I go back in. So I put my Laid Back decal on it today.

Strick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Crew
Engine Size
Above the orange bed and white burb in the back way out is some shop looking lights?
That is ARC3 welding supply. They have large cryo tanks and all kinds of stuff there. They do the food grade gas that is used in the hospitals and institutional stuff as well. I couldn’t see the lights until we had the timber cut a few years back.

HS

Strick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Crew
Engine Size
I'd love to have that 74Z
You may be able to get it. 2023 was not a great year for my health…unless your an optimist (like me) and say that I’m fortunate to still be alive. I have two of those 74 Z cars; the one in the pic is a low mileage, all original and intact that was parked in 86. The other is a gutted and caged race car…it is actually an LT/Z28 though. It is a very desirable car when fixed but unfortunately all the goodies that make it both a Type LT and Z28 are all gone.
I’m going to see how I bounce back from this broken neck of mine and see how well I can wrench. I will probably part with some of my project vehicles as I can already see the writing on the wall.

HS

Chuckd84

Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado K20
Engine Size
Nice looking work. I really want to replace all my fuel lines and get the dang drivers tank working. Money is the main issue. Having fun while I wait to win the lottery driving on the passenger tank.
Im running the ebay/amazon special fuel line. Its still ptfe and seems ligit. Ive got less than $200 in all the hoses and fittings. Wasnt too bad at all

ChuckN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Which one? The brown and tan is the 79 that my dad bought new; the other silver and red is one that I just got. They are both 350, 4speed manual trucks. Dad’s truck is 20 and the other is a 30 Dually.

Strickland
The brown and tan one is the one that caught my eye! Beautiful.

ChuckN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Not much going on today, I just replaced the hazard flasher that wasn’t working anymore, and while was at it, washed the seat cover and gave it the Mexican blanket treatment. Overall, fairly productive for in between time tasks. And by that I mean, in between the wife keeping me busy, ha ha. And did I mention I found a igloo cooler for the center? I really like it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tweeter68