Truck leans on right side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Figured that.. :D
Lol. Yeah, I kinda figured that. I just didn't want to offend anyone this early in the morning....

On a serious note- whelp, if its not that, then I'm plum outta idears....

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Lol. Yeah, I kinda figured that. I just didn't want to offend anyone this early in the morning....

On a serious note- whelp, if its not that, then I'm plum outta idears....
I had one that leaned once, couldn't figure it out until a friend of mine looked at it, body mounts were shot put a new set in and lean was gone..

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I had one that leaned once, couldn't figure it out until a friend of mine looked at it, body mounts were shot put a new set in and lean was gone..
Kinda wish you didn't remind me that I need to replace mine... Lol

Now there was a time many years ago, that my buddy (yeah, I actually had one back then....). Anyways, he romped on the gas, and ended up tweaking the crap out of his RR spring. Looked like a huge "S". Front of the leaf raised, and the back lowered. He only had a mono leaf, so it was really obvious. Made the whole thing lean right. So, I'll take a guess its the leaf springs, like some of the other guys have. Time for a tape measure.....

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Kinda wish you didn't remind me that I need to replace mine... Lol

Now there was a time many years ago, that my buddy (yeah, I actually had one back then....). Anyways, he romped on the gas, and ended up tweaking the crap out of his RR spring. Looked like a huge "S". Front of the leaf raised, and the back lowered. He only had a mono leaf, so it was really obvious. Made the whole thing lean right. So, I'll take a guess its the leaf springs, like some of the other guys have. Time for a tape measure.....
Yeah, that happens with monos quite often, lol, it could be the springs my beater has a weak one too, tape measure will tell, lol..

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Yeah, that happens with monos quite often, lol, it could be the springs my beater has a weak one too, tape measure will tell, lol..
Ha ha ha! I call mine Beater. People look at me like I'm stupid or something most of the time. They don't normally get it....

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Ha ha ha! I call mine Beater. People look at me like I'm stupid or something most of the time. They don't normally get it....
I hear that,lol, even though it's a short bed it is ugly, but the damn thing sure is reliable, lol.

4WDKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kacy
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
if 2wd I know the 94+ s10s had to have a spacer added to the from coil on one side to make it sit even. Could be same problem or spring not sitting correctly in the perch of the frame.

If 4wd could be shackles sitting in different positions, bushings worn out, lift blocks put in wrong. The girl you pick up you are hiding from everyone else.

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
I found this yesterday on a truck that i parted out busted main spring. Didnt look when it was together but it probably had a lean! Thinking its a good thing for the overloads!

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaron06