throttle spacer, air gap, or...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
Any other issues you had or came up during your install..? I've been researching fuel injection for a few months and when it comes to intakes, it seems there's debates to be had (online Lol) on running a single or dual plane intake and if it's a dual plane adding a spacer or machining a notch into the plenum divider with aftermarket efi's. I think I'm pretty much sold on the Holley Sniper EFI, and going with the complete set up. You ran yours much? How do you like it so far?

Nothing was out of the ordinary on the install. It was all pretty straight forward.

I just drove it now an I do have a whistle when I'm on the throttle going down the road. It seems to run just as good as it did before, if not better. Holley is very adamant that you will be fime running it with a dual plane an if you get the whistle to add a 1" spacer to remedy it.

The throttle pedal is pretty stiff. With mine being a manual that's going to take some getting used to so I can take off smoothly again lol. I will say it was barking the tires pretty easily an I never really got it to do that with the carb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
84C20jb