Rear Window Louvers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GregL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Truck Year
Truck Model
K 20
Engine Size
Hey Guys,
Does anyone make rear window louvers to fit the 73-87 body? I'm looking to keep some of this desert sun out of my cab so it doesn't bake my interior. I'd rather not tint the windows. Thought some rear louvers might really help out.
Appreciate any input.
Greg

Schlagger

Reaction score
First Name
Will
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
Those are cool! Reasonably priced too. I just added those to my list.

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
My truck has them on it. Ive never seen them on a square and had no clue you could still buy them! Cool

GregL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Truck Year
Truck Model
K 20
Engine Size
Well, that was a washout. Been trying to reach Andy's Auto Parts for a couple weeks. No reply to emails, phone calls go unanswered. Maybe they're out of business?

PrairieDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban k10, bonanza k10, c30 C&C, c10, gmc 1/2ton
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350, 350
Well, that was a washout. Been trying to reach Andy's Auto Parts for a couple weeks. No reply to emails, phone calls go unanswered. Maybe they're out of business?

I’ve ordered from there before, it wasn’t very recent but I’ve never tried calling or emailing I guess. Some of those companies are like that

GregL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Truck Year
Truck Model
K 20
Engine Size
Yeah, don't know what happened there. Went to their site the day 1973c10 posted the link. Found the louvers, 3 different kinds. So I asked a couple questions thru email. a week later, No answer. Tried again, another week still no answer. Called a couple times, kept getting the message "Sorry no one here to take your call" then disconnect. It was pretty clear I needed to look around.
Anyway, just found them over at Willpak for $83.96 with free shipping. Ordered and on their way. I'm going to paint them white to match my truck. I hope after all this they don't look too 1970's disco gay!
I'll post pics when they're installed.
Gotta keep that never-ending sun out of my cab. Also, when I turn my overheads on at night they bleed in through the rear window and light the cab up pretty bright inside. Anyone else have this problem?
Louvers should help to alleviate this as well.
Thanks for all the input.

Sublime

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
m
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
awesome, I have a set of Willpak on mine. They will not fit a slider because a slider protrudes out a bit and the louver will not tuck under the seal as designed. I simply trimmed the louver and used velcro attached to the slider frame. works very well and is removable for cleaning the window.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87R10_Cruising