new exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I've got Hooker headers on mine and they fit in easily from the top. You gotta disconnect the shift linkage (mine is TH350) to get drivers side in but no clearance issues when bolted up. The pass side fits in easily but you have to go at an angle to clear the starter.

Im sure its different on a 4wd truck. I dont know which one you have.

The hookers fit great on a 4x4 too, I had a set on my old Blazer. I may have had the starter off though, I can't remember. I put the headers on during a motor swap.

kc87

Reaction score
First Name
casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Well I went to a salvage yard today and picked up a manifold for $20. Think I'm going to save a little extra cash and splurge for the Thorly trial y's. Also picked up some more goodies while I was there. Got all the a/c duct, nice shiny t case shift assembly and new a looking a/c control unit out of a burb. All that plus the manifold only $60. :big_banana_Dance:

hirschdalechevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
rich
Truck Year
Truck Model
k-30
Engine Size
Well I went to a salvage yard today and picked up a manifold for $20. Think I'm going to save a little extra cash and splurge for the Thorly trial y's. Also picked up some more goodies while I was there. Got all the a/c duct, nice shiny t case shift assembly and new a looking a/c control unit out of a burb. All that plus the manifold only $60. :big_banana_Dance:

Smart move , if you want the best you have to pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:High 5::High 5::High 5::High 5::High 5::High 5::High 5::High 5::High 5::High 5::High 5::High 5::High 5::High 5::High 5::High 5::High 5::High 5::High 5::High 5:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tweeter68