Is this normal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

malibuman402

Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Silverado
Engine Size
BB 402+.060 = 413.8CI
awsome, my GA experience was on beechcraft 200 - 400's. i'm a structures mechanic on large aircraft. almost 44 years. my first love. my second love is my 84 c-10 with bb and np833 4speed.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
awsome, my GA experience was on beechcraft 200 - 400's. i'm a structures mechanic on large aircraft. almost 44 years. my first love. my second love is my 84 c-10 with bb and np833 4speed.

Sweet truck!!

We don't get any King Airs through the door at our little airport. The IA I work under went to King Air school at some point. I think it was after he left AA and worked at an FBO by Detroit. We did get a Caravan that smoked a deer just after he landed. Full reverse and deer do not mix very well.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Sweet truck!!

We don't get any King Airs through the door at our little airport. The IA I work under went to King Air school at some point. I think it was after he left AA and worked at an FBO by Detroit. We did get a Caravan that smoked a deer just after he landed. Full reverse and deer do not mix very well.
Lots of chopped meat?

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Nice, how’d the plane look?

You must be registered for see images attach

It was a contractor for UPS and they sent some guys up with a new engine and a new prop. We pushed it into the hangar and they worked on it there. I believe it was a couple hundred thousand worth of damage.

We had another one where the guy was flying pipeline and a goose went through the windshield. I actually did the work on that one. Surprisingly it did a lot of damage but the goose was mostly intact. It was way back in the tail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407

It was a contractor for UPS and they sent some guys up with a new engine and a new prop. We pushed it into the hangar and they worked on it there. I believe it was a couple hundred thousand worth of damage.

We had another one where the guy was flying pipeline and a goose went through the windshield. I actually did the work on that one. Surprisingly it did a lot of damage but the goose was mostly intact. It was way back in the tail.

Yummy goose guts lol

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
He ducked over to the side but when the acrylic windshield exploded he got some cuts. The guy flew about 25 miles and it was cold out. The ambulance treated him for some beginning stages of hypothermia.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
He ducked over to the side but when the acrylic windshield exploded he got some cuts. The guy flew about 25 miles and it was cold out. The ambulance treated him for some beginning stages of hypothermia.

Eek, the irony of all that space and there’s still a chance to hit ****.......it’s “ mind bottling”
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Eek, the irony of all that space and there’s still a chance to hit ****.......it’s “ mind bottling”
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Excellent!!

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
I think it's pretty sad that man encroaches so heavily in so much space that animals have no way to escape us.

We are such terrible creatures.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
makes me think of this, which in turn makes me laugh.

That made me laugh too!!

We had another person hit a deer just after she lifted off and she got lucky and hit it with the gear. She set it back down and we replaced a bunch of sheet metal where it slammed up against the side and bottom of the plane. I knew the girl from IFR ground school in Midland. 18 years old, no drivers license but she loved to fly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bhardiman1