Hickey Enterprises

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I wish they had the time to reproduce all the old Hickey stuff. And maybe sell it a little cheaper too.

Green79Scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Wow! $250 for a couple of light mounts?! If I had dimensions I could probably do them for at least half that...

midunes

Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Truck Year
1970, 1984
Truck Model
K5, C30
Engine Size
350, 454
Wow! $250 for a couple of light mounts?! If I had dimensions I could probably do them for at least half that...

We could do them cheaper too. But these are one off custom pieces. Not much demand so we only made 3 sets. If you would like to quote our CNC work we are always looking to lower costs.

midunes

Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Truck Year
1970, 1984
Truck Model
K5, C30
Engine Size
350, 454
Messing around on ebay earlier and came across these guys. They find and restore old truck accessories and fab new stuff as well. They are pretty expensive, but I still thought it was pretty cool.

http://www.hickeyenterprises.com/collections/all?page=1

http://www.hickeyoffroad.com/trucks.html

Thanks for the post. It send a few people to our site and we learned about this site. We are continuing to expand our catalog of new and vintage parts. We are also working hard to bring the prices down, however we will never sacrifice quality. If you have a specific part you need just ask. Thanks again Erik Heeres

skysurfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
1989 Suburban
Truck Model
V2500
Engine Size
5.7/TH400/NP241C
Nice to see you joined the forum Erik and hopefully you can get some business from it. As someone who wandered around the original Hickey shop on occasion I'm glad to see the name is being kept alive.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Thanks for the post. It send a few people to our site and we learned about this site. We are continuing to expand our catalog of new and vintage parts. We are also working hard to bring the prices down, however we will never sacrifice quality. If you have a specific part you need just ask. Thanks again Erik Heeres

Any plans to reproduce the large capacity stock replacement fuel tank? Or maybe the K5 roll bars?

It would also be cool to see Reproduction Jackman style wheels, but in a 16 or 17, rather than the old 16.5 size. Speaking of the old Jackmans, I've been looking for one more 8-lug version, in a 16.5x9.75.

midunes

Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Truck Year
1970, 1984
Truck Model
K5, C30
Engine Size
350, 454
Any plans to reproduce the large capacity stock replacement fuel tank? Or maybe the K5 roll bars?

It would also be cool to see Reproduction Jackman style wheels, but in a 16 or 17, rather than the old 16.5 size. Speaking of the old Jackmans, I've been looking for one more 8-lug version, in a 16.5x9.75.

The large capacity 38 and 43 gallon tanks are still available. I'll find the site and respond back asap. K5 Roll bars are coming soon from us. As well as Jackman style 16x8 6 or 8 lug wheels probably late summer.

Green79Scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
We could do them cheaper too. But these are one off custom pieces. Not much demand so we only made 3 sets. If you would like to quote our CNC work we are always looking to lower costs.

I wish I owned my own CNC machine so I could quote work! I am just a programmer at a die shop. I technically can't do machining for personal profit. Last time I tried to get some work like yours through our management I got frustrated and didn't pursue it anymore.

Where are you at MI? I am taking a guess around the Mears area? Great to have another West Michigan on the board! I am between Grand Rapids and Muskegon.

edit: Checked your web page again, your in Norton Shores. Cool!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevbak88