15"x10" Truck Rallys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

macr0w

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
350 ci
Hey guys,
I spent a year or more looking for some 15"x10" rally wheels to put on the rear end of my truck. Nobody on the internet or locally seemed to have them. Everyone said "we are supposed to be getting some in" or "they are on backorder". I had all but given up.
Last fall my son and I were out at the AutoFair looking around and I spy the Coker Tire truck. Now, I knew that Coker Tire and Wheel Vintiques were owned by the same parent company. So I go up to the guy and start talking to him. I told him I had been searching for some 15"x10" rallys for a while.
He said "oh yeah, those have been out of stock forever. Let me see what I can find" he get's on his laptop and starts clicking away. After a couple of minutes of searching around he says "Ah Ha!!! I found some. How many do you want?" I was like, Really? I told my son that I didn't plan on sending that much money today and he said "Do it dad! How long have you been looking for those wheels? If you don't do it you'll be kicking yourself and still wanting the wheels." So I did it of course. I ended up ordering two 15"x10" rallys, two BFG 295/50/15's and two BFG 245/60/5's. $1500.00 later I had some wheel and tires coming. The guy said the might be 3 weeks or so before I get them. Cool.
So, a week later the UPS truck pulls up while I'm out there messing with my truck and the guy drags off my wheels and tires. The 15"x10"s and the 295's came mounted and balanced. I took the 245's to a local guy and had them mounted to my stock 15"x7"s. I love the look and I'm happy I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I will say though, next time I order tires I might get the 295/60's instead of the 295/50's. I mean it looks good now but I think the 60's might fill the wheel well a little more. I'm not planning on lowering my truck any more than it is now.
I don't know if the wheels are in stock online these days or not but, if you want some, hit up the Coker tire guy. :cool:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

macr0w

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
350 ci
Oh yeah, Then I got some spinner caps for christmas. :)

mlsceo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Manuel
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Looks good! The T/As don't come in a 295/60. It's 275/60, I have those on my truck on a 10" wheel and yes, they do fill out the wheel well better than the 295/50's.

Rustisbest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
They look good on there. I bit the bullet and ordered 2 a couple weeks ago. What paint did you use match the colors so good? Or did you paint em all?

JamesSam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado V10
Engine Size
5.7 L 350 v8
Oh yeah, Then I got some spinner caps for christmas. :)

Looks good @macr0w !!

JamesSam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado V10
Engine Size
5.7 L 350 v8
Looks good! The T/As don't come in a 295/60. It's 275/60, I have those on my truck on a 10" wheel and yes, they do fill out the wheel well better than the 295/50's.
Seriously good looking truck @mlsceo !!

Octane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Hey guys,
I spent a year or more looking for some 15"x10" rally wheels to put on the rear end of my truck. Nobody on the internet or locally seemed to have them. Everyone said "we are supposed to be getting some in" or "they are on backorder". I had all but given up.
Last fall my son and I were out at the AutoFair looking around and I spy the Coker Tire truck. Now, I knew that Coker Tire and Wheel Vintiques were owned by the same parent company. So I go up to the guy and start talking to him. I told him I had been searching for some 15"x10" rallys for a while.
He said "oh yeah, those have been out of stock forever. Let me see what I can find" he get's on his laptop and starts clicking away. After a couple of minutes of searching around he says "Ah Ha!!! I found some. How many do you want?" I was like, Really? I told my son that I didn't plan on sending that much money today and he said "Do it dad! How long have you been looking for those wheels? If you don't do it you'll be kicking yourself and still wanting the wheels." So I did it of course. I ended up ordering two 15"x10" rallys, two BFG 295/50/15's and two BFG 245/60/5's. $1500.00 later I had some wheel and tires coming. The guy said the might be 3 weeks or so before I get them. Cool.
So, a week later the UPS truck pulls up while I'm out there messing with my truck and the guy drags off my wheels and tires. The 15"x10"s and the 295's came mounted and balanced. I took the 245's to a local guy and had them mounted to my stock 15"x7"s. I love the look and I'm happy I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I will say though, next time I order tires I might get the 295/60's instead of the 295/50's. I mean it looks good now but I think the 60's might fill the wheel well a little more. I'm not planning on lowering my truck any more than it is now.
I don't know if the wheels are in stock online these days or not but, if you want some, hit up the Coker tire guy. :cool:
I have some deeper dish 15x10 wheels that I received when I first got my truck.They look good on these trucks.Nice truck there! I didn't know that these wheels were so hard to find

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bowers31