15 and 16 inch tire choices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ole Buck

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 SWB 4x4
Engine Size
5.7 for now
I am trying my best to keep the big tire small wheel look. Is it my searching skills or are we very limited in the 15/16 wheel tire choices? My build is for 38's on 8.65 bolt pattern. I want the Mickey Thompson Classic wheels in 15 or 16 but It seems like it's either a Super Swampers or a Toyo tire and that's about it. Any Suggestions?

nvrenuf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
I semi recently changed to 15’s (from 16.5) because I found so wheels I really like. I was looking for a 40”-42” tire and Interco was the only brand, even then in stock availability made choices limited.

Interco (Super Swamper) probably has the biggest variety of big 15” tires and a fair amount of 16’s.

At one time Pitbull had decent coverage but I never see them mentioned anymore so they may have folded, I don’t know.

If 17’s are an option, I’d go with that size because you’ll have more big radial choices.

If you find yourself leaning towards an Interco tire be sure to watch the “blem page” on their website.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bhardiman1