GM Floor mats: NOS or used

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adamj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Terrence
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
5.7L TBI
I'm looking for a pair of gm floor mats for my vehicle with the saddle interior. How difficult are these to find? They don't have to be perfect, but it would be nice to find the original gm ones. Is there a place I should be looking? Where's a good place to find nos gm stuff?

adamj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Terrence
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
5.7L TBI
Ones like these:

You must be registered for see images attach

adamj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Terrence
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
5.7L TBI
They are very hard/impossible to find, no NOS out there, no used on ebay, nothing!
I was able to get them from a member here, they are used and brittle/cracking, but they get the job done and look good, returns that factory/stock look.
I did try a repro version from classic industries: http://www.classicindustries.com/product/1977/truck/parts/fp72017.html (also sold at summit, and cheaper)
And they were weird, color was way off and looked like something had gone wrong in production with the rubber. Maybe other colors would be better, but I had to return them.

Here's what those Repro one looked like:

And here's my current setup in the 'burb with factory mats:

Nighttime shot, you can see I added 2 extra footwell/courtesy lights for extra lighting (opposed to the original single light in the middle as is stock) - I spliced into existing wiring so all lights trigger with door ajar and headlight switch turning on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87POPS