First pics of my "newish" truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78 K-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
cheyne
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
original paint, original wheels, original front bumper not sure totally about the rear. original glass all the way around. dash pad is perfect. anything i do to the truck i try to make sure it keeps the nature of what these things are supposed to be.

i love 73-79 squares.

always like 5 things i wanna do.. haha

my first auto mechanics ever was swappin my trans(literally all by myself)

funny thing- when i dropped my 203 i was so nervous because i have never worked on a car or truck. so after i built a custom platform for inbetween my 203 and floor jack, i asked my mom to come down to just be there in case i got pinned by anything. when i was trying to pull my transfer case back i need the jack lowered a hair. unfortunately our jackstand is kinda temperamental so as i was trying to pull back the tc i asked my mom to just twist this handle counterclockwise. My 5'3" 110 lb mom tried so hard but couldnt do it. so somehow I had my hands up pulling the tc back and i snaked my legs around the jack and got it lowered with just my feet .. yay me

oh.. i gotta do weatherstripping all around windows!

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
original paint, original wheels, original front bumper not sure totally about the rear. original glass all the way around. dash pad is perfect. anything i do to the truck i try to make sure it keeps the nature of what these things are supposed to be.

i love 73-79 squares.

always like 5 things i wanna do.. haha

my first auto mechanics ever was swappin my trans(literally all by myself)

funny thing- when i dropped my 203 i was so nervous because i have never worked on a car or truck. so after i built a custom platform for inbetween my 203 and floor jack, i asked my mom to come down to just be there in case i got pinned by anything. when i was trying to pull my transfer case back i need the jack lowered a hair. unfortunately our jackstand is kinda temperamental so as i was trying to pull back the tc i asked my mom to just twist this handle counterclockwise. My 5'3" 110 lb mom tried so hard but couldnt do it. so somehow I had my hands up pulling the tc back and i snaked my legs around the jack and got it lowered with just my feet .. yay me

oh.. i gotta do weatherstripping all around windows!

The fact that you successfully swapped your transmission with a transfer case on it for your first auto repair is impressive. Most people are scared as hell to try anything on their own, much props on that one.

dhamp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
Truck Model
R-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
The fact that you successfully swapped your transmission with a transfer case on it for your first auto repair is impressive. Most people are scared as hell to try anything on their own, much props on that one.

That would be me!!:wave:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snips71