Extra parts clean out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Hey, you leave the rolling tupperware out of it. that thing has 330k on it, and still going strong.

I always wanted one of those cars. The door skins and quarter panels just bolt on. I wanted one just to remove all the skins and drive it around that way. I woulda called it "Skeletor".

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I always wanted one of those cars. The door skins and quarter panels just bolt on. I wanted one just to remove all the skins and drive it around that way. I woulda called it "Skeletor".

That one is a wagon with the 5 spd manual and twin cam motor. It spent it's life until 2014 on the west coast. All the substructure steel is rust free.

One of the guys on a Saturn forum I'm part of has one that he spaced the cradle down 2" so he could run BFG ATs. Not sure how he lifted the rear, but it looks pretty cool. He had video of it out at the silver lake sand dunes.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Finally sent the D70HD to a new home today. Now it can't tempt me into building a dually suburban after my truck is done. I'm officially out of extra axles now. lol

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Finally sent the D70HD to a new home today. Now it can't tempt me into building a dually suburban after my truck is done. I'm officially out of extra axles now. lol
Great now I will be the only one haunted with that torment. Lol

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Great now I will be the only one haunted with that torment. Lol

False. If I get a trans put back under the black Burb and another set of wheels/tires for the dually (which both of those need to happen anyway) then an experiment is going to be extremely tempting.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
False. If I get a trans put back under the black Burb and another set of wheels/tires for the dually (which both of those need to happen anyway) then an experiment is going to be extremely tempting.
Well if I pop the cover off and find the inner pinion support bearing boss broken all bets are off and to the scrap yard it goes.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Well if I pop the cover off and find the inner pinion support bearing boss broken all bets are off and to the scrap yard it goes.
Do you have a Suburban or just an axle?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
86sunnyguy