Deeeluxe rear view mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
Oh, and to let you guys know, any proceeds from the sale of these here will go back in to the forum as I will be buying squarebody factory parts catalogs, service manuals, wiring diagrams, press kits and other documents as I find them.

might i reccomend just buying an alldata subscription?

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
But they don't have the parts and illustrations catalogs. Also much cheaper for me to buy the manuals and scan them myself and make them available to the forum than to buy an alldata sub.

Last edited:

DUALLYBOURBON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban Dually
Engine Size
Thatd be great in my burb.... Hmmm tempting....

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
But they don't have the parts and illustrations catalogs. Also much cheaper for me to buy the manuals and scan them myself and make them available to the forum than to buy an alldata sub.

And with All Data you have to buy 1 year and 1 model so you can get say, 86 K20 Burb, but then that's all you get. Unless you get the biggo service shop plan that costs a fortune. For the info Retro is gathering and assembling he needs to do what he's doing.

BTW, I've got an 80 GMC Service GM Manual. I don't want to give it up, but is there anything in it as far as codes and **** you might want me to find in it? Maybe save you a few bucks or some time. I got the same for 87 Chevy too out of that Burb and it also covers Trucks and Blazers I do beleive.

heavyleft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10/K5
Engine Size
350ci
I would like a single display, dual reading version (temp/compass) if you still have one, por favor. Let me know how you would like payment and I shall send it.

Thanks,
Mike

sonicbluezx3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Ok send me paypal for the mirror with temp/compass. Id like to pic that up. Its got everything needed to make it work right?

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size

ugh maybe i am mistaking what your saying but alldata does Illustrative views, as well as part look up. Along with Electrical diagrams, Hydrolic flow charts, ect.. ect..

subscription is only 29.95 for first vehichle and 16.95 for additional ones

heavyleft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10/K5
Engine Size
350ci
ugh maybe i am mistaking what your saying but alldata does Illustrative views, as well as part look up. Along with Electrical diagrams, Hydrolic flow charts, ect.. ect..

I didn't care for AllData.....I prefer a book with good illustrations.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size

I know alldata has that, but that is a LOT of money to spend on each model when a service manual can be had for about $20 at the most for each year and covers all models.

Plus I don't believe they have part numbers like the P&I manuals.

I've located all the parts and illustrations manuals and will be acquiring them shortly. Then start on getting service manuals.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
I know alldata has that, but that is a LOT of money to spend on each model when a service manual can be had for about $20 at the most for each year and covers all models.

Plus I don't believe they have part numbers like the P&I manuals.

I've located all the parts and illustrations manuals and will be acquiring them shortly. Then start on getting service manuals.

16.95<20.00 ?

Part numbers are listed aswell. It is your choice obviously but IMO you can NOT beat the electrical diagrams on alldata or even mitchell on demand.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
That's $16.95 PER model as I understand it...So C10, C20, C30, K10, K20, K30, Blazer, Jimmy, Suburban...

Close to $150 for one model year. I'll pass.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
That's $16.95 PER model as I understand it...So C10, C20, C30, K10, K20, K30, Blazer, Jimmy, Suburban...

Close to $150 for one model year. I'll pass.

Yes i can see that reasoning, but at the same time C10 C20 C30 are still essentially the same. But like I said its your choice and you knkow what your after more so then I do so good luck. Just 1 question though, The wiring diagrams from the service manuals, just how good are they? I remember Hotrod was trying to post some on here awhile back and we couldnt make them out. That would be my only concern.

But from what I am gathering you are basically going to be putting your own catalog togather for us here?

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
That's what I am going to try to do. :headbang:

I need to see a few of the wiring diagrams, I remember them being pretty bad in the 80s, and virtually impossible to read, so I may see if I can improve on them by adding colour coding and more. Try to make them more user friendly.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Alldata is great, but if I had the option of factory books, I'd choose that anyday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogueakula