Clock refurbish website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Thanks to @Goldie Driver and @eskimomann209 for the clock i got looking into how to fix my dash clock and found a website for a place that will refurbish your original and send it back. Thought others maybe interested.

Also im looking for the thread on how to restore your clock back to working order if anyone can tell me where it is.

http://clockwks.com/The_Clock_Worx.html

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I thought there was a lengthly one that went into great detail

Daveo91Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
V2500 Silverado Suburban
Engine Size
Vortec 383, modified TBI/4L80e
You might try some of the Corvette sites. I'm sure GM's pre-quartz clocks were all pretty similar. Those old mechanical clocks were fickle - the still running (and keeping somewhat decent time) GM mechanical clocks are unicorns. Many Vette clocks, including mine, have been converted to quartz movement - NCRS judges know to look for the continuous movement of a quartz conversion vs the one second incremental movement and tick-tock sound of the originals. I had two mechanical clocks and combined parts to try and get one going. I actually succeeded and installed it in my Vette - worked for about a year but didn't keep good time and then it quit completely. I gave up and converted to quartz. The only time I have to adjust it now is when I disconnect my battery.