Christmas project. Finally have door locks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I smoke generics for $3.80 a pack and can't justify it. I don't smoke cuz I enjoy it, I smoke cuz I am addicted and have to or kill someone. I wish I knew long ago, what I know now. And with awarness today, any kid or teen who starts smoking is flat ass, one stupid *******. I have to say, I'm a hipocrit when it comes to smoking. I smoke almost like a freight train, but I always on the side of the non smokers, and anti second hand smoke. Of all the bad things in my life that I have overcome, and moved mountains to make things happen when the cards were totally against me, I tell people the only 2 things in my life I have tried and failed is quitting smokin and getting my kids to clean their rooms raising them. I was told I'd quit smoking before I got them to clean their rooms. I figured if that was true, and as hard as it is to quit smoking, I'm not even going to have that fight to get the kids clean their rooms. When I got sick of looking at, I took a trash dumpster to the hallway and cleaned their room for them and they had nothing left.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derek87