Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
That'd be a pretty cool deal! Do you use the boat much?

not to much, Wife gets pissy when I head to the lake with out her and it isnt much fun taking her. Still waiting for him to call damn he may not be interested in it after all lol

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
not to much, Wife gets pissy when I head to the lake with out her and it isnt much fun taking her. Still waiting for him to call damn he may not be interested in it after all lol

This dude is friggin Al Bundy I swaer. Pops try to avoid his wife whenever he can. Lets take a vote. How many guys would prefer their wives did things they liked to do, like going mudding, out on the lake, fishing etc etc????

My ex did everything I liked to. Drag races, ATV riding, camping, fishing, shoot the guns etc. You'd think she was a tomboy, but really she was quite a prissy bitch.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
This dude is friggin Al Bundy I swaer. Pops try to avoid his wife whenever he can. Lets take a vote. How many guys would prefer their wives did things they liked to do, like going mudding, out on the lake, fishing etc etc????

My ex did everything I liked to. Drag races, ATV riding, camping, fishing, shoot the guns etc. You'd think she was a tomboy, but really she was quite a prissy bitch.

I can understand what he's sayin. My ex loved riding on the back of my bike with me but was to damn stupid to hold on, the extra 100 pounds made the bike handle worse too.

If my wife was into the things I was into it would suck, I would run out of beer quicker and I only have on Xbox controller :Moon:

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
I can understand it too. It's a lot of extra work to bring the woman along. Gotta pack a cooler with snacks, pop, etc, gotta have a couple towels, a blanket, handy wipes, ... the kitchen sink lol. I'm a minimalist, 95% of that stuff never gets used and just takes up space. Plus I like to sneak a nice cigar when I go trout fishin. No chance of that when she's along. :lol:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Wow, OK, guess I'm the odd man out. I never minded taking the wife. I never had any secrets from her, so not like I was doing anything while out that I wouln't do at home so it never bothered me. Only thing that bothered me is when she wanted to go with me, but she sat on her ass all week and the house looked like hell. I figured she shoulda stayed home and got caught up on house chores. I did eventually get my point across, that we do the house chores after work throughout the week so we could do whatever the hell we wanted on the weekends.

Last edited:

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
I can understand what he's sayin. My ex loved riding on the back of my bike with me but was to damn stupid to hold on, the extra 100 pounds made the bike handle worse too.

If my wife was into the things I was into it would suck, I would run out of beer quicker and I only have on Xbox controller :Moon:

100 Pounds??????? DAM YOU try 250 and 5'2 in high heals. The second time I took her to the lake we decided to jump in. WHAT A MISTAKE THAT WAS. She couldnt get her big ass back in the boat, Hell I had to let her hang on to the side of the boat and get back to shore where she could stand up and step over the side. :Sumo:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
100 Pounds??????? DAM YOU try 250 and 5'2 in high heals. The second time I took her to the lake we decided to jump in. WHAT A MISTAKE THAT WAS. She couldnt get her big ass back in the boat, Hell I had to let her hang on to the side of the boat and get back to shore where she could stand up and step over the side. :Sumo:

If you're wife is 5'2 and 250, you had better keep her away from Retro. She's one of his anerexic girls.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
If you're wife is 5'2 and 250, you had better keep her away from Retro. She's one of his anerexic girls.

**** what are you talking about. i do have his address. If there was a dog crate big enough to hold her and freight charges wouldnt kill me He would have a suprise on his door step when he got home from work.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
You guys are cracking me up!!!! If my wife was 250 she'd be getting on Jenny Craig and an exercise regimen immediately!!!! :)

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
**** what are you talking about. i do have his address. If there was a dog crate big enough to hold her and freight charges wouldnt kill me He would have a suprise on his door step when he got home from work.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:roflbow::roflbow::roflbow:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gage T