Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
I'll post this on the Impala / Caprice forum, too. See if he gets some bites

I'm on that forum. What's your name on there? :)

donmateo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 TBI
I'm on that forum. What's your name on there? :)

Impalaforums.com? Same as here, I'm an admin there. Didn't know you drove an Impala/Caprice

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Impalaforums.com? Same as here, I'm an admin there. Didn't know you drove an Impala/Caprice

I thought you were referring to http://www.impalassforum.com/ :sorry: I had a '91 Caprice for a while that Foamypirate now owns. I still visit there from time to time. I was not aware of impalaforums.com unless I stumbled upon it and thought it was mostly focused on newer impalas.

donmateo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 TBI
I thought you were referring to http://www.impalassforum.com/ :sorry: I had a '91 Caprice for a while that Foamypirate now owns. I still visit there from time to time. I was not aware of impalaforums.com unless I stumbled upon it and thought it was mostly focused on newer impalas.

I gotchya, I'm a member there, too, but rarely pop on. We have all gens on our forum, it's pretty diverse. Just more newer cars since there are so many out there. :cheers:

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454

donmateo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 TBI
You've shown us that car before, I like it.

I'll have to check that place out.

Feel free to join, it's a fun place. What do you drive?

donmateo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 TBI
I'll put a note in my list on my phone. Gonna try to get out there, but I'm going to look at a frame this weekend too, so I may end up trying to drag that home. I kinda want to grab the fenders off the burb I got the core support from anyway.

Small change, I don't think I'll need a mirror. I found a member here who had some laying around. I still do need the antenna and antenna base, though. Haven't had radio in months. LOL Like I said, please don't go out of your way, but if you're around, I'd appreciate it. :cheers:

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Small change, I don't think I'll need a mirror. I found a member here who had some laying around. I still do need the antenna and antenna base, though. Haven't had radio in months. LOL Like I said, please don't go out of your way, but if you're around, I'd appreciate it. :cheers:

I may be able to get out this afternoon. It only took a couple hours to get the car undercoated, instead of most of the day, so as soon as I finish a couple things on the hitch install on my '88, I'm thinking of making a trip.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derek87