Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Those look to be in pretty good shape too.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
What did they change on the doors between model years?

Larger door panels and the inner skins were designed to accept power window and lock regulators.

1973-76:
You must be registered for see images attach

1977+:
You must be registered for see images

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Interesting. I guess I've never spent much time in anything pre-'77.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Larger door panels and the inner skins were designed to accept power window and lock regulators.

1973-76:
You must be registered for see images attach

1977+:
You must be registered for see images

Years ago now I tried explaining this to captcocksucker over on the 73-87 board (before i found gmsb) and he swore up and down there was 0 difference and basically called me stupid for telling him otherwise :roflbow:

theblindchicken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 5" lift + 2" BL
Engine Size
350-4, 0.030" over
Years ago now I tried explaining this to captcocksucker over on the 73-87 board (before i found gmsb) and he swore up and down there was 0 difference and basically called me stupid for telling him otherwise :roflbow:
Don't tell me that he thinks that the glass is all the same thickness too.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454

At the time he thought they were all the same in every facet from 73-87. Who knows what he thinks now LOL

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

At the time he thought they were all the same in every facet from 73-87. Who knows what he thinks now LOL

I knew I wasn't the only one that didn't care for CapnCocksucker over there. that dude is a piece of work. He's not as much about squares as he is about selling parts. He could care less if anyone gets help so long he's selling parts. Not to mention not knowing everything he thinks he does. And he sure don't let them guys link to GMSB or any other forum that's not affiliated with them. That's why I cringe every time I see a link going there on here. We've never had a problem recipricating with any other forum but I'd sure prefer we didn't have to link to them losers over there. :whymewhyme:

theblindchicken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 5" lift + 2" BL
Engine Size
350-4, 0.030" over
I knew I wasn't the only one that didn't care for CapnCocksucker over there. that dude is a piece of work. He's not as much about squares as he is about selling parts. He could care less if anyone gets help so long he's selling parts. Not to mention not knowing everything he thinks he does. And he sure don't let them guys link to GMSB or any other forum that's not affiliated with them. That's why I cringe every time I see a link going there on here. We've never had a problem recipricating with any other forum but I'd sure prefer we didn't have to link to them losers over there. :whymewhyme:
I'd take him any day over those guys over at GMFS.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I'd take him any day over those guys over at GMFS.

Pirate4x4 is another one full of ********. That only happens when Mods allow that trash talking and running people down. Not good for a forum environment at all. It's as if you're in the click or you're not and forums will fail to grow if you allow that ********. Anytime I've seen that going on here, I squashed it immediately. There is one that was here, that made his own bed. You can only do so much for a person when they're acting stupid.

Like any forum, you can look at us from day one, and it's gone full circle a few times with old guys leaving and newbs coming in and posting daily. If you allow the newbs to get treated like ****, they don't stay and then when the old guys split, what do you have left? Them "clicky" forums don't last, and if the mods let them be "clicky" then that's what happens.

Besides all that, why treat people like **** anyway? If you're here to get help or help others, then do so without being a little dick *******. :shrug:

There's other issues with CaptCocksucker too, but he can deal with those. There's more than 1 or 2 that feel that way I'll assure you.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
He has a full page now with pics showing the differences, guess you educated him, lol.. :D

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
****, they ran my ass out of there, LMFAO, I didn't know that when you sign up you're not supposed to know anything, I made the mistake of trying to help someone right off instead of asking the questions, so right off I got challenged by the most childish ****, talk about insulting your intelligence, and by a Mod even that knew absolutely zero about the subject, lol, so when I gave him my .02 on it politely he deleted my post instantly before anyone could see it, lol, what's really hilarious is that he now tells everyone what I said and at the time I didn't know what I was talking about, lmao..

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
****, they ran my ass out of there, LMFAO, I didn't know that when you sign up you're not supposed to know anything, I made the mistake of trying to help someone right off instead of asking the questions, so right off I got challenged by the most childish ****, talk about insulting your intelligence, and by a Mod even that knew absolutely zero about the subject, lol, so when I gave him my .02 on it politely he deleted my post instantly before anyone could see it, lol, what's really hilarious is that he now tells everyone what I said and at the time I didn't know what I was talking about, lmao..

Yup, they're arrogant pricks to say the least. I got banned from there. I was shocked too. Someone postead a pic of a truck and I said, DAMN !!! That's a sweet ride. So I was suspended for Cussing. I sent a PM and asked, WTH is up? When did I cuss? He said I said DAMN. I responded back with, you've got to be kidding me? Is Damn and Hell even cuss words? He said Yes, and I had been previously warned. I asked when I had been previously warned that I've never even gotten a PM or email from anyone on this forum. He then responded with, you read the Terms of Service and Rules when you signed up, that's my warning. So I responded with about every cuss word in the book via email, **** you, **** this, ****** bastards blah blah blah, then I got another email back saying I was banned for good. I responded, Well no ******* **** you dumb ****. I won't be back. :laughing1: Oh, and I told them, you'll miss me a lot more than I'll miss you cuz I have alot more to offer than I need help with. Nope, haven't missed them a bit. Found this place a couple months later and been here ever since. Oh and I say Damn, if I wanna. I can even say **** if I really wanna.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Yup, they're arrogant pricks to say the least. I got banned from there. I was shocked too. Someone postead a pic of a truck and I said, DAMN !!! That's a sweet ride. So I was suspended for Cussing. I sent a PM and asked, WTH is up? When did I cuss? He said I said DAMN. I responded back with, you've got to be kidding me? Is Damn and Hell even cuss words? He said Yes, and I had been previously warned. I asked when I had been previously warned that I've never even gotten a PM or email from anyone on this forum. He then responded with, you read the Terms of Service and Rules when you signed up, that's my warning. So I responded with about every cuss word in the book via email, **** you, **** this, ****** bastards blah blah blah, then I got another email back saying I was banned for good. I responded, Well no ******* **** you dumb ****. I won't be back. :laughing1: Oh, and I told them, you'll miss me a lot more than I'll miss you cuz I have alot more to offer than I need help with. Nope, haven't missed them a bit. Found this place a couple months later and been here ever since. Oh and I say Damn, if I wanna. I can even say **** if I really wanna.
That's funny, lol, they didn't ban me I just won't post anymore don't need that ****. Every forum(at least all the ones I've seen)has the option to automatically scramble/remove words in posts, so if they're so uppety why don't they just scramble cuss words, in fact if you mention LMC over there that word is removed, that's a big no no to mention them over there, wonder happened with that, guess they didn't fit in with the click,lol.:shrug:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timk