BBC parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
I've got some left over parts from my engine swap basically took the best parts of 3 engines and put it in my truck. Have parts from 1 mark IV and 1 mark V engines. Thought id post here before they go on craigslist. I take paypal all prices obo plus shipping.

Serpentine brackets off a 92 2500 150.00 will throw in the alternator water pump and ac if you want to pay shipping on them should be able to find all the bolts too the balancer rubber is shot and the air pump bypass pully the bearings are shot.

92 2500 exhaust manifolds 50.00
454 tbi will need rebuild its stuck tight 50.00
Engine cores 89, 91 Dont really want to mess with shipping them but if your close we can make a deal.
Might have some other small stuff to round up.

You must be registered for see images attach

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
What's the scoop on the '89 core? In the coming month, work will have me up around you maybe. Iirc, the job sites are kinda scattered around the lower half of the mitten.

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
What's the scoop on the '89 core? In the coming month, work will have me up around you maybe. Iirc, the job sites are kinda scattered around the lower half of the mitten.
I know you travel a lot but what the heck do you do? Im pretty much in the middle of the state.

I was told it has a small cam I think it has some lobes wore off and it wasnt broke in right or something. It was bending push rods. And it had loose poly locks. Then it had a nosie sounded like it was in the bottom end to me. Pulled it out found some bearings that weren't very good. I think it would need the crank turned too. So i just pulled and put a running engine in it didnt want to mess with it.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
That 454 is tempting... i bet it would loosen pretty easy.

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
That 454 is tempting... i bet it would loosen pretty easy.
Im sorry not the engine lol the throddle body itself. Guess I didnt word that right. I can see where youd think the engine my bad.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Im sorry not the engine lol the throddle body itself. Guess I didnt word that right. I can see where youd think the engine my bad.
I see how i missinterpreted (probly spelled wrong) it... lol

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I know you travel a lot but what the heck do you do? Im pretty much in the middle of the state.

I was told it has a small cam I think it has some lobes wore off and it wasnt broke in right or something. It was bending push rods. And it had loose poly locks. Then it had a nosie sounded like it was in the bottom end to me. Pulled it out found some bearings that weren't very good. I think it would need the crank turned too. So i just pulled and put a running engine in it didnt want to mess with it.

The company I work for does a lot of natural grassland planting, normally the type where a land owner will put less desirable cropland into government programs where the government pays them a certain $ per acre, per year to have native grasses and such on the land rather than crop. The purpose being to restore the natural habitat. But sometimes it's just private contracts too.

I'll see what areas I'll be in and get back to you.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Do you still have the '89 454? I'm up in the area and can possibly work something out in the coming weeks.

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Do you still have the '89 454? I'm up in the area and can possibly work something out in the coming weeks.
I do. Guy said he would look at it tomorrow but you know how that goes. Im asking 400.00 for it. The brackets and the 91 block are sold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ls85c10man