Back Pain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
So I get out in the heat just to go get a pic of my wood. Sure hope you appreciate it. As redneck as it is, it makes a huge difference. Just seems to me the redneck could have used something as a spacer and do the same thing. I doubt mine will stay this way long. I'll come up with something better because I'm going to do it to the other truck too. :grd:

I just noticed in the pic, I think that redneck who owned that seat previously also put wood in the back too. hmm, so I guess he lifted the whole seat, not the angle. But I know I sure like the way it sits and it feels alot better. Maybe it's the height is supporting my legs better and getting the strain off my back, but nonetheless, it's done wonders so far. :)

jt1200r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
r10
Engine Size
4.3/th400/3.08
thanks for showing your wood. it is short though.

wildcatjason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban
Engine Size
cummins 3.9 4bt
Throw some moist heat on it. Take a towel, fold run it under your faucet for 3 passes. No reason to over saturate it. Wrap it up in another towel and put it in the microwave for about 2:30. Put it on your back and let the melting commence. I did ortho/neuro nursing for the last 4 years. It will help relax the muscles which when strain from sitting in the same position will cause tension on the nerves. Not truck advise but it help. I'm not going to suggest meds over the Internet. Good luck man!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size