85 c10 square body no spark HELP!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyPile

Left on own accord
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
1983 GMC
Truck Model
Engine Size
350 SBC
I’ll take it can it run fast? Because my little Killer dog would love to play with it. What is it a zebronkey?
Not sure what they're called. we call 'em Zonkey. for some reason, the foals are always female.. Her mother is a donkey and father is a long ear zebra.. We breed 'em here on the "farm".. Cute little buggers.. Difficult to tame one, and they get mean after they're weaned... Fast as hell..

Our donkeys are tame as can be.. I put apple pieces in my pockets and they follow me around like a dog.. When I'm out in the pasture, Old Man Zebra keeps his distance, snorts and stomps the ground.. As if to say, "Hey you women!!! Get your butts over here and lick my ears!!!"..

I blow the horn on the farm truck and all the cattle come running.. Those cows are brood cows, old and tough.. We breed 'em with angus bulls.. The calves are the yummy ones....

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I want a Zonkey lol I’m sure they wouldn’t do to well up here tho. I want a fainting goat to play with but someone says I will break it and says NO

RustyPile

Left on own accord
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
1983 GMC
Truck Model
Engine Size
350 SBC
I want a Zonkey lol I’m sure they wouldn’t do to well up here tho. I want a fainting goat to play with but someone says I will break it and says NO
Zonkeys are pretty hardy animals, I'd think they'd do pretty good up there where you are.. After all, donkeys and mules were the beasts of burden for the pioneers going west.. Let them have access to a small barn or stall with a hay floor where they can get in out of the weather.. Plentiful supply of oats in the winter for calorie intake.. Donkeys and zebras don't do well around dogs.. Their inbred instincts tell them to stay away from coyotes and wolves.. Their defense is to trample..

New_Guy

Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Yeah, RockAuto sells them. Just don't get the Canadian model dstributor if you're running an ESC distributor and want to keep doing so.
I can find one with the esc plug and a vacuum I can only find them either or .

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

New_Guy

Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Yeah, wouldn't hurt, if you have too much of a drop you won't have enough for the coil.
The bottom of the distributor gets hot after about ten seconds of trying to turn the truck over, and at 30 seconds you can keep your hand on it it's so hot...

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
The bottom of the distributor gets hot after about ten seconds of trying to turn the truck over, and at 30 seconds you can keep your hand on it it's so hot...

It's probably hottest where the module is and being that hot I'm sure it's fried, probably a short in the pickup, myself I wouldn't mess around with it I'd just replace the pickup, coil and module and be done with it..

New_Guy

Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
It's probably hottest where the module is and being that hot I'm sure it's fried, probably a short in the pickup, myself I wouldn't mess around with it I'd just replace the pickup, coil and module and be done with it..
Thank you!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaron06