5.7 350 headgasket concern 87 k5 blazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K5Blazerboy87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer Silverado
Engine Size
Hi guys so before i given my truck ot was my parents and my dad he blew headgasket instead of fixing the gasket he looked around there was mechanic i live in Washington state so he traveled around state fixes cars hes was retired from boeing airplane company he put this stuff that supposed to seal bad gasket but its not like blue devil head gasket sealer you get from oreillys its stuff they used at boeing for the planes but i cant burn normal green antifreeze in it because it has a chemical that will make it stuff he put in go bad i gotta burn antifreeze that goes rv's but its pink stuff but i looked it says not recommended for engines? Anyone fimilar with this and does any one know were i can get antifreeze for engines that i can put in with out that chemical making seal go bad on headgasket go bad. Im putting a new engine in it next year so for graduation present but yeah any know where i can it if so whats the name of it brand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
504SquareBody