1983 c30 dually dual tank efi questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jokerz49

Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
Hey all. Have a few questions. Recently bought a 83 c30 originally with dual tanks. (Only had passenger side when I bought it). I'm looking at adding the drivers side tank and going from carb to the holley sniper 2 efi. I don't believe is has the charcoal cannister anymore so should I change out the fuel sending unit to 2 hose or keep them 3 hose?
Also how did you guys run 2 electric fuel pumps for this? Can they be wired into the tank switch or should I run a separate on off on switch for the pumps?
And what hoses do you recommend to run? I know I'm gonna need to run stronger hoses to deal with the pressure.
Any help will be appreciated. And please explain thoroughly as I had a tbi 4 years ago so I don't comprehend fully.

Thanks

MarineOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size

They have a couple nice options for dual tank efi I recommend the dual pump option but single setup works too

I like ptfe an style fuel lines but rubber an lines work too but the ethanol in our fuel will eat them eventually

Jokerz49

Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size

They have a couple nice options for dual tank efi I recommend the dual pump option but single setup works too

I like ptfe an style fuel lines but rubber an lines work too but the ethanol in our fuel will eat them eventually
Ok thanks I will look into those hoses and run 2 pumps. Just still trying to figure out how to wire the pumps so they only run depending on tank selected.

MarineOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
Ok thanks I will look into those hoses and run 2 pumps. Just still trying to figure out how to wire the pumps so they only run depending on tank selected.
The efi pro kit has the full wiring setup you need and the correct tank selector valve so it returns to correct tank aswell everything you need in a kit

If you already have pumps you can buy the harness and valve separately

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satansdad